Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Tali Mediation and Coaching. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors mediation and coaching. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these pages periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
1. In these Terms and Conditions, Service Provider is understood to mean: Tali Mediation & Coaching and its possible legal successors, its directors and employees, as well as any legal or natural person appointed by Tali Mediation & Coaching or, within the framework of the services provided by Tali Mediation & Coaching, with the cooperation or consent of Tali Mediation & Coaching is engaged for the performance of the services referred to herein.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to every service provided by the Service Provider to a party that uses its services and that has or will have a legal relationship with Tali Mediation & Coaching (hereinafter also referred to as ‘the Customer’), by virtue of an order or otherwise and independently. Whether any order for the services has been given by the Customer or another party. The Terms and Conditions also apply to parties other than the Customer if they enter into a legal relationship with Tali Mediation & Coaching as a result of or otherwise with regard to the service.
3. These Terms and Conditions have also been stipulated for the benefit of third parties engaged or involved in the performance of the service.
4. The Service Provider may engage third parties for the services. These Terms and Conditions also apply if the third party engaged in this way contracts independently with the Customer.
5. The Customer agrees to communication by e-mail by the Service Provider and accepts the associated risks.
6. The Customer grants permission that his data and any confidential documents and the particulars of the project concerned are used by the Service Provider and within the organization of Tali Mediation & Coaching, insofar as this use is reasonably related to the service provision.
7. Unless otherwise agreed, the client or, if there is no contract for services, owes the Buyer (hereinafter also referred to as “the Payee”) a fee for the services that has been agreed in advance or, in the absence of an agreement about this, will be determined by Tali Mediation & Coaching on the basis of its rates.
8. If the order is withdrawn before the project has been completed, the Paying Person will owe a fee that will be determined by the Service Provider as a reasonable compensation for his efforts and the costs related to the project concerned; without prejudice to the contractual rights of the Service Provider under the assignment.
9. The fee must be paid to Tali Mediation & Coaching or the person designated by Tali Mediation & Coaching for this purpose.
10. The Service Provider is entitled to require that the Payee pays an advance on the fee owed before he starts or continues his work. The Service Provider is entitled to send interim partial invoices for its fee.
11. The Payee must pay invoices for fees and advances within 14 days of the invoice date. If this payment term is exceeded, the statutory interest on the invoiced amount is due. If the Service Provider hands over an invoice for collection due to lack of timely payment, the Payee owes a surcharge of 15% on the invoice amount, including accrued interest, with a minimum of €150.
12. Any liability of the Service Provider arising from or in connection with the service provision is limited to the amount of the fee that it has received and/or is due for the project concerned. Settlement will be allowed.
13. The Service Provider is never liable for indirect damage and/or consequential damage.
14. If one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions is void or destroyed, the remaining provisions will remain fully applicable. In that case, Tali Mediation & Coaching and the Customer will agree on one or more new provisions in mutual consultation that will achieve as much as possible the same result as the void or nullified provision(s) attempted to achieve. In the absence of agreement, they will appoint a binding advisor who will draft a new provision that provides for this as much as possible.